Saturday, March 6, 2010

The To-Be-Read Pile

When I am ready for a new book I like to have choices. So off I went to the library today (after paying a hefty fine!) to gather some new possibilities. I love using the library for one main reason: it's FREE (except for the aforementioned fines!)! If I don't enjoy a book like I thought I would I don't feel bad about abandoning it if I checked it out at the library. I have a mix of memoir, fiction, and non-fiction in my pile. I am currently reading Let the Great World Spin and it hasn't won we over yet. Of course, I bought it! The other books in my pile are: The Housekeeper and the Professor, The Mercy Papers, Identical Strangers, Drive: The Surprising Truth About What Motivates Us, The Children's Blizzard and The Happiness Project. I better get to reading!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for your sweet comment on my blog! It's always nice to meet new blog friends! :) I love to read, so I am definitely subscribing to your posts now. Can't wait to discover new books together!

    Blessings to you,
    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. What I would give to have time to read like you do! Love that you're here now to encourage me...

    ReplyDelete