Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Progress on the Pile

I know everyone is wondering how I am progressing through the pile of books I featured a while ago. Here is the update:

* The Happiness Project is still patiently waiting by my bed.
* Drive and The Children's Blizzard were returned to the library unread but I might revisit them soon. There are more urgent read waiting= Reading Rumble list.
* I finished Identical Strangers and The Housekeeper and the Professor. Will blog about those soon.
* I abandoned Let the Great World Spin.
* The Mercy Papers is still waiting. I can't bring myself to read about a woman's mother dying when my dad just underwent major surgery this morning. Maybe when my heart isn't so fragile.

I am currently reading Fever, 1793 and Surprises According to Humphrey.

Here is more of what I' ve been reading.

What are you reading?

Happy Reading!

1 comment:

  1. Sad about The Children's Blizzard! I found it absolutely riveting. It's not the winter featured in Laura Ingalls Wilder's The Long Winter - this takes place about 10 years later. I hope you check it out again sometime as it was fascinating. (BTW, I found you through the book blog hop!)

    ReplyDelete